I’ve been out for the past week. I had many good intentions to write here, but life got in the way. In case you are wondering though, here’s what I’ve been up to:
- Went to TX to take care of my dad.
- Cleaned his apartment and packed up his personal belongings.
- Worked remotely for the whole week.
- Ate good Mexican food and BBQ (only in TX or KS)
- Bought the coolest lipstick
- Picked up a new purse
- Visited Ann Taylor
- Stress shopped…see above
- Flew back home to Boston
- Sat through the accumulation of 18 inches of snow
- Looked at Assisted Living facilities
- Saw Escape from Planet Earth (don’t go, unless you’re six)
- Saw Argo (go, unless you’re six)
- Saw 21 Jump Street (laughed more than I thought I would)
- Started planning for the next trip to Texas to bring dad to MA.
I have never required more wine than I do right now.